January 21, 2016 Meeting Agenda
December 17, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Meeting.
- Meeting with Mike McCallister: Update understanding of possible uses under zoning regulations.
- Comments to School Board on Bond packages.
- Concord School listed as “Oregon’s Most Endangered Places 2016” / Restoration Celebration / Letter of thanks.
- Highlights of Community Visioning meeting:
- Building tour: learning from Chuck Shannon (NCSD, Maintenance Supervisor).
- Priorities for Concord’s future expressed by meeting participants.
- Craig Kelly’s current thoughts.
- Next Steps.
- Restore Oregon consultation.
- Preparing property use concepts.
- Grant writing.
- Boys and Girls Clubs consultation.
October 15, 2015 Meeting
September 17, 2015 Meeting
Boys and Girls Club - Presentation.
Promotional Material - TriFold
Formation of non-Profit - Status update.
Formation of Association
- Appointment of officers.
- To be able to set up an account an Unitus to accept funds.
Strategic Plan & Timeline
- Presentation and Discussion.
August 27, 2015 Meeting
- Karen Gorton, Clackamas Early Learning Hub Coordinator.
- 20-30 presentation on early childhood programs in Clackamas County.
- Restore Oregon Application.
- Clackamas County Planning & Parks and Rec.
- Occupancy types.
- Oak Lodge Library possibilities.
- Kinsmen Foundation.
- Creation of a non-profit.
- To allow Concord Partnership to receive/raise funds.
- Creation of an organizational structure.
- Strategic Planning and moving forward.
July 15, 2015 Meeting
June 18, 2015Meeting
- Does anyone need a refresher?
- Where are we going next?
- Proposed short-term objectives (for discussion).
- Support needs: Who can help with what?
- Ideas for the school categorically.
- Needed assessments of ideas.
- Proposed next steps.
- Ideas for next meeting.
Proposed Short-Term Objectives:
- Produce preliminary concepts for repurposing the school by fall of 2015, guided by a community visioning process and ideas presented in community forums.
- Use Preliminary concepts to promote partnerships and political support, seek funding, and market for anchor uses.
Need For Support, Who Can Help?
- Administrative support.
- Research potential uses / feasibility.
- Grant writing.
- Make for potential uses.
- Graphic presentation support.
Ideas for Repurposing Concord, Who Can Help Research Ideas/Feasibility?
- Parks and recreation.
- Youth support.
- Social services / health & family support.
- Other public services (library, special districts, etc.)
- Commercial (food, entertainment, retail, etc.)