How to Participate
Provide Testimony Via Emil or Letter.
Attending NCSD or NCPRD hearing, even if you don’t speak. The Oak Lodge community needs your help. Please help save Concord for the Community.
Some key messages we want to deliver are:
1) That transfer of the Concord property ownership is for a purpose that clearly supports the local community’s priorities as expressed in The Concord Partnership Mission, to include preservation of historic character and open space as well as providing for community use; and
2) That the NC Parks District’s planning process for deciding the property’s future uses and management will involve meaningful participation of the local community including The Concord Partnership and other interested community organizations.
To NC School District:
- To all 7 School Board members, through Sandra Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Assistant Superintendent Ron Stewart, Through City Quintailla, email@example.com
(The snail mail address for the above is: North Clackamas School District, 12400 SE Freeman Way, Milwaukie OR 97222)
To NC Parks and Rec. District:
- Scott Archer, NCPRD Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
(The snail mail address for the above is: North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District, 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, OR 97045)
To Clackamas County Board of Commissioners:
(The snail mail address for the above is: Public Services Building, 2051 Kaen Road, Oregon City, OR 97045)